Thursday, July 2, 2015

Goat sympathy



steve brought out the camp cot so I could sit out in the sunshine and watch the goat brothers while keeping my knee elevated after surgery.  Little Henry made sure the cot was strong enough as he watched me hobble up on crutches



Then he decided to curl up beside me - a little goat sympathy I think.  

The goats and Marley, our German Shepherd, seem to be just fine together. Marley seems to take a motherly interest in them, even licking their little faces. The goaties were at first not quite sure about the dog, but now seem to understand she means them no harm. Our neighbor's dog is a  little bit worrisome, and has to be watched closely around the goats.  The goats are definitely not as comfortable in his presence.  Hopefully everyone can learn to co-exist peacefully.  

No comments:

Post a Comment