Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Chores

Today, we began our usual Sunday routine. We run to church, attend service, and run back. Its only 3 miles each way on quiet scenic roads.
after a quick lunch, we tend to whatever chores need doing.  
Steve went to work splitting wood, and got several weeks worth done. That man can work.

I did less strenuous work.   After drilling one more tap, and hanging a bucket, I gathered what small amount of sap there was.

Then I went to work painting. This old farmhouse is in dire need of some cosmetic help. Every single room needs painting, but most of them have wallpaper that has to be removed, and walls that need repairing first.  One room only needed minor wall repair, which I had already finished, so I worked on painting that one.



These old windows are a little sad.


 A fresh coat of paint will make a world of difference.
I am almost finished with this side of the room.

But there is plenty still to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment